Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Answering Some THORN JACK Mail


Okay, this was supposed to be a post about the heroine of THORN JACK, but I wanted to answer some emails I've received from readers/potential readers. So, I'll be naming you, (you know who you are) and giving each of you a reply, because this is much more fun than sending individual emails.

CATE: Thank you and THORN JACK will be a series. Only three books for now and BRIAR QUEEN is in the works, with NETTLE KING following.

DAWN: Thank you and one of my favorite Faery books takes place in Minneapolis, MN, WAR FOR THE OAKS by Emma Bull. I attended art college in Minneapolis and it was a thrill to walk the streets of that book. (My Fatas are a little darker and have more to do with Celtic Faery beliefs.)

REAGAN: Thank you and I can't give anything away! But there are clues in the first book about what will happen to Finn, Jack, and Christie. I'm finishing up the second book and I'm writing the third. (See CATE's reply). There are many surprises, many twists and turns. Hopefully, the second book will be out in June 2015.

I hope this helped! Here's the sign-up address for a future newsletter if anyone is interested: www.katherineharbour.com/contact.php and here's my website: www.katherineharbour.com.

If you have any questions, keep asking. I'll do my best to reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment