Monday, May 25, 2015

Some Briar Queen Reviews. And bookplates!

Here are some reviews for Briar Queen, coming out June 2. (Of course I'm only putting up the good ones!)



PUBLISHERS WEEKLY: "Harbour makes love, suffering, and sacrifice the most poignant parts of her worlds, and readers with even the barest knowledge of fairy lore and legends will be pulled deep into this tale of sharp magic and its ruthless children."
 Publishers Weekly

RT BOOK REVIEW: "Harbour's characters play for high stakes, and the author is not afraid to make her characters pay."
RT Book Review

KIRKUS: "...the emotional core of the story is strong, and the beautiful, crumbling, poisonous world of the Ghostlands presents more than enough weird and wonderful images to satisfy fans of the gothic and strange."
Kirkus Reviews

BOOKLIST: "The lilting, whimiscal new adult fantasy, balanced by impressively detailed and dark vignettes, is fueled by a gothemo-scenester aesthetic...the magic is mysterious, the drama is aching, and the people are beautiful."

Fresh Fiction

Goodreads Madreads

The Best Books Ever

And I've got bookplates!
If you'd like a signed bookplate and 2 bookmarks, let me know.



3 comments:

  1. Hi it's Ariel :) Just wanted to say Congrats! I am a huge fan of your books, and I can't wait to read Briar Queen :) I followed you on Twitter by the way yayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just wanted to let you know how much I love your books. After finishing each one I would cry because I did not want it to be over. It's so sad that's there is only one more book in the series:( keep up the amazing work. You are a brilliant writer!!

    ReplyDelete